- Kansas State University Department of
- Scientists in the SPIRU are adjunct faculty at KSU and conduct collaborative research with KSU faculty.
- U. S. Stored-Product Entomologists
- This is a comprehensive list, including contact information, of scientists working on stored-product entomology in the U.S.
- International Working Conference on Stored-Product Protection (IWCSPP) *
- The International Working Conferences are held every four years, and offer an international forum to report research advances on preservation of stored durable commodities, including cereal grains and legumes; control of insect and microbial pests; improvements in storage facilities and equipment; and inspection and detection methods.
- For more information about partnering with ARS in the NPA contact:
- Bryan Kaphammer, Ph.D.
Technology Transfer Coordinator
* Indicates link to external site